Friday, February 06, 2009

A few days ago we had no electricity so we couldn't use any electrical things in the house, we thought it must of been because we had so much snow. I built a snow man on the same day but because we had no electricity I could not use the camera to take a picture of the snow man and load it on my blog.
You may be thinking you don't need electricity for a camera but for my camera you do. My camera is only a digital camera but it does not have a throw away battery. It has a rechargeable battery in it, so that is why I have not loaded any pictures of the snow in our house until now. We found out that the reason the electricity wasn't working was not because of the snow, but because of the electricity in our house, my mum hadn't checked the switch on the fuse box, a toaster had blown the electric early in the morning. Today we took some pictures of the snow in our house ,but the picture below is not a picture of the snow man I made on Tuesday but a snow man we made today. The snow man I made was almost melted, so we could not take pictures of that so me Esther Alice and Donna built this snow man.














3 comments:

Sylvia Lowery said...

That snoeman is wearing my best scarf!!!!!!!

Sylvia Lowery said...

I spelt snowman wrong.

Alexander Mark said...

I didn't no it was your best sarf.