Monday, November 02, 2009

Sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, I haven't really been feeling like it! I thought today I should do a poem that I've edited. The poem is by the well known play writer 'William Shakespeare'. But I've edited some of it into my own words. First I'll tell you the original poem! It went like this:

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate: Rough do shake the darling buds of May, And Summer's lease hath too short a date". That was just a little bit of it. Now I will tell you my version.

"Shall I compare thee to a computer? Thou art more funny and sunny than the sun at night, And like a castles knight". I know it's not that good, it doesn't rime that much, but it's the best one I could think of. What do you think of it?

No comments: