Monday, March 29, 2010

Alice and Esther have recently gone to this Science project for home educators and in it they learned all these things about Chemistry. And the day after they went; our mum went in the seller and brought a microscope up and also a few 'cemicils', which I can't remember the names of. What we were going to do was to put the cemicils under the microscope; to make them bigger. We also put a few other stuff under the microscope; such as, - solt, sugar, flour and Cristal. I'll show you what all the stuff that I know the names of are.



This is Esther looking into the microscope.

I think this is solt.

I think this is sugar.




This is flour.



I don't know what this red stuff is.



This is cristle! I don't know what the rest are. If you want; you can comment on what you think they are?



































No comments: