Monday, December 01, 2008





We have just got the DVD of the chronicles of narnia Prince Caspian. When we went to see Prince Caspian at the cinema and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was an awful lot better than the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, but I was disappointed with all of the changes between the book and the film. I think they took too much out and added some bits in that they could have done without such as the kiss between Caspian and Susan, and a few other things .But in general I think Prince Caspian was much better than the Lion the Which and the wardrobe. I am looking forward to the Voyage of the Dawn Treader coming out next year ,I indeed hope that Michel Aped will do a better job than Andrew Adamson. In terms of keeping it closer to the book. Here are two pictures of different things in the voyage of the dawen treader one of them is a picture of Lucy in Coriakin's House and another is the picture of the Dawn Treader itself out of these two pictures most people like the one of Lucy going into Coriakin's House.
I prefer the picture of the Dawn Treader because it reminds me of what it must have been like for Edmund and Lucy to see the picture of the Dawn Treader and makes me feel like I am looking at that exact picture of the Dawn Treader that Edmund and Lucy looked at. I can understand why they might prefer the picture of Coriakin's House because it looks like it relly could be Lucy walking into Coriakin's House it looks extremely magical. I am not a lover of art but I do like these pictures and if you see them you will probably like them too.
Thanks for reading please comment on what you think of these pictures.

No comments: