Monday, November 17, 2008


On my last post I posted on Lemony Snicket’s Horseradish bitter truths you can’t avoid and this time I am going to post on a Series of Unfortunate event. The Unauthorized Autobiography. This is a book which is mainly about the Lemony Snicket, you may rather not read this post because you will find your life in despair. It can answer some questions about Lemony Snicket and V.F.D questions like. Why was Mr Snicket’s death published in the newspaper? Why has Mr Snicket dedicated his life to the Baudelare case?
Why does Count Olaf have a tattoo of an eye on his ankle? What is V.F.D.? Where are the Qagmire Triplets now? How many associates does Count Olaf have?
There are eight more questions but I decided I would tell you some of the stuff in there. First I will just tell you a bit about why Mr Snicket dedicated his life to the Baudelaire case. I will post a bit on the letter that R W sent Mr Snicket.

My dear Mr Snicket

You are alive and relatively well! Last night, when I arrived at the Orion Observatory to give my annual lecture to the Meteorological Society, I saw someone breaking into a navy blue Jeep parked in the south west corner of the parking lot, and my heart leaped: perhaps there was a change you were still alive. I did not expect to find out for certain until the usher handed me your letter. You took a terrible chance in contacting me, but I am so sorry that I was unable to prevent, or at least delay your capture at my masked ball that evening, and I have been worried sick all these years that you were dead, despite rumours of your activities spreading through the network of loyal members. There are not many of us left, Mr Snicket, but we are ready to help you in any way we can. O Mr Snicket, everything you kept in my house is gone. Your bullfighting costume is gone, along with all of the other disguises you kept with me; the fake wooden leg, the box of wigs, and that strange suit that enabled you to look like a chest of drawers. Your typewriter is gone and the bright blue accordion, which I believe you told me was your third favourite. Everything in that guest room is gone, and all the things in the guest room next door. Beatrice, of course, is far past complaining about lost possessions—the very reason, I am certain, that you have dedicated your life to researching the lives of those three poor children. Are they gone, too? It seems everything is nowadays.

With all due respect
RW


I am sorry that is not the whole of the letter I didn’t have enough room to put the whole letter if you want the whole letter you will have to read it yourself, but does that letter give you any clues to the question why Mr Snicket dedicated his life to the Baudelaire case. I am sorry there is no more room to put any think else in if you want to hear any more you will have to get your own copy if you really are interested and want to know more them you may find your own copy at amazon .

No comments: