Thursday, November 13, 2008

I think that all of the series of unfortunate events are good but the last book was the one I liked the least. There are some questions that I thought would have been answered in the thirteenth volume ,but they remained unanswered, questions such as what was inside the suger bowl ? What was the great unknown ? There's someone on the Internet who thought of the question, "Who are the man with a beared and no hair, and the woman with hair and no beared". But to me,( I didn't need to know their names, the illustration that Lemony Snicket gives is enough for me) a person on the internet thought that the mystery man in the Penultimate Peril was actually Lemony Snicket himself. When the Baudauleres had accidently killed Dewey Danoumure with the harpoon gun, a mystery man tried to get the Bodalares to come with him in the taxi . Lemony Snicket knew all about the man in the taxi and that he might have picked up the sugar bowl. You may think what's important about a sugar bowl, the book doesn't tell you, but it lets you know it's very important. This person on the internet thinks that the 'great unknown 'was owned by the man with the beard and no hair and the woman with hair and no beard. I don't know if this man on the internet is correct, I am sorry I dont know who they are and I wish book thirteen had told me. I won't tell you anymore you will have to read the book for yourself.

No comments: