Thursday, April 16, 2009


For Easter this year I got another audio CD which is called How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse by Hiccup Horrendous Haducc III. The story is about Hiccup Horrendous Haducc III. There is a series of books about Hiccup Horrendous Huducc III. Books like how to speak Dragonese, How to train your dragon, how to be a pyrite and how to twist a dragons tail. I'm not exactly sure which order they go in but all of these books are about Hiccup Horrendous Haducc III. I had listened to some of these audio Cd's because I am a member of the listening books company which means I get quite a lot of Cd's cooming all the time. As soon as I send one back they send one to me. One of the first Cd's I got from them was how to speak dragonese. Shortly after I got loads of other books by Hiccup Horrendous Haducc III and I shall now shorten his name to Hiccup. The one audio book I didn't get about Hiccup was how to cheat a dragons curse. We went to borders the other day and we started looking at all the books and audio books and I found all the Hiccup Cd's, There was how to speak dragonese, how to be a pyrite and how to train your dragon. I went looking through all the Hiccup Cd's and finally I saw a Hiccup CD that I hadn't heard called how to treat a dragons curse. I will tell you all about the story of how to treat a dragons curse on my next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how boring is that

Alexander Mark said...

hmmmm cheek. You might find it booring.