Friday, May 29, 2009

Some of you might of alredy knowen that I was planing to make a film called Patrick the Big Bad creepy Monster. I had some trouble making it becuise the softwere we were useing wasn't really good enough. I had almost lost hope but I found some videos on you tube that were made on another softwere. I started to get really exited and almost at once looked it up on the Internet, I found it and it was free, it was just on the Internet.You can choose your own charicters and your own settings, even your own acsent on your charicter but that is not all. You can tipe up what you want your charicter to say and it will say it. I have to worn you there may be a few things in this film which you dont understand so just ask me. I have to worn you when the charicters dance it means they are waliking. At the end they danced but they were ment to be fighting. Plese post a comment if you've watched these and tell me what you think of them. If your intrested in the Animation that I did look up the website for http://www.xtranormal.com/object>

No comments: