Monday, December 21, 2009

I notice lately that a lot of films are becoming 3D. Two days ago we went to the Cinema to see 'A Christmas Carol', and that was '3D', but I also notice that a lot of other films are becoming '3D'. Ben and Nomi also went to see 'Avatar', which was also 3D, and Tim Burton has Created a new film of 'Alice in wonderland' which is also going to be 3D, Toy story 2 is coming out again, but in 3D, and also 'Toy Story 3' is also coming out in 3D; I hope that the next Narnia film (which will be 'The Voyage of the Dawn Treader') will come out on 3D. I think soon all the films will come out in 3D, I think that could be the latest stile of film.
First we didn't have any films, them we had black and white films without sound, them black and white films with sound, them low quality colour films, them average quality colour films, them really high quality films with really good graphics, and Special Effects. And now we have '3D'. I think that is going to be the latest quality. When we went to see 'A Christmas Carol' we got given these 3D glasses, but we took our 3D glasses with us because soon we might be buying quite a few 3D films because they are all turning 3D. I certainly think that 3D is absolutely 'fantastic', it made 'A Christmas Carol' quite scary in scenes. Thanks for reading, I'd love some feed back. Please.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

That new Alice in wonderland looks brilliant and I also like the look toy story 3 and I think think this is a good post

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the mistakes like two thinks and missing out a ;of: and stuff.

Alexander Mark said...

There was no mistakes.