Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Sorry I haven't quite finished my essay posts yet! I know I said I said I had finished the series of posts on 'Photography', but There is something about Photography which I think I should put on here. About two weeks ago I finished the Photography coarse: But while we were at 'the Photography coarse' we learn how to edit Photos using 'a Photo editing program', I learn t how to make blared Photos clearer, and how to get one Image onto another Image: For Instance; just supposing I wanted to get a sheep that's in one Image onto another Image; this coarse told me how to do it........ Anyway as part of our homework we had to get three images and edit them and get three other Images and take a bit of the Image out and put it onto another Image. The Images that I did are bellow. I've also made some other ones which I will Upload sooner or latter.


These are the first three Photos that I have edited.













These three Photos that have been edited are the ones which I have just Sharped and brightened up a bit.

I wrote 'Gluten Free Cook Book' on the first edited Image because I also plan to use it for my Gluten Free Cook Book which I made.

      id=






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex,I think that photo shop is a great software.

Alexander Mark said...

I is good:)