Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've also done lots of other work on PhotoPlus which you can see bellow this post. I'll talk to you showing how I did them all.


This first Image is an Image of myself and a clone of me, what I did was I had two images of myself and I copied one Image onto the other Image and them erased the background, and behold I got this picture.

It took me a while to figure out how to copy one Image onto another Image, which is what I did on the clone picture. I was trying to figure out how to do that, but I used the wrong tool, and figured out another effect, and that effect was quite similar, it was were you got one Image onto another, but in a different way; It made the Image look quite sort of cartoony. The Image bellow is the Image that I got.


This final Image was done the same way that the clone one was done; I just got an Image of me hiking and put it onto a image of the beach, and this is what I got.

No comments: